- We do not sell information about you to others.
- We protect the security and confidentiality of information about you.
2. What general information is collected and how it is used
3. With whom personally identifiable information is shared
4. User choices regarding collection and use of information
5. User access and ability to update information
6. Security measures used to protect personally identifiable information
What personally identifiable information is collected and how it is used
Ashley Brosnahan collects personally identifiable information from you in order to respond to your requests for our products and services. Depending on the services you request, this information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, ZIP Code, email address, telephone number, a login name, password, whether you plan on buying, selling or both buying and selling property, information about the properties in which you are interested and your home search criteria. If you are seeking to buy or sell a property with another person, we will collect much of the same information about them as well.
You will be asked to provide personally identifiable information at various places on our Site and through off-line communications with us, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Registration — When you register to use our Site, we collect your first and last name, email address, and information on whether you are buying or selling, or both buying and selling. You will also select a Login Name and Password. Your Login Name and Password help ensure that the personally identifiable information you provide to us remains secure. Your Password should never be shared with anyone.
- Search for Homes — In order to help narrow your search for a new home, we collect information from you regarding the type of home you want, including, but not limited to: price range, number of rooms, square footage, and property type.
- Consult a ZipAgent® — If you want to consult with an agent to discuss selling real estate, we collect your first and last name, your email address, your preferred telephone number, your preferred method of contact, and the metropolitan area in which the property you plan on selling is located. In order to better serve you, we may also collect the following, optional information, including the street address, city, state and ZIP Code of the property you plan on selling.
- Make An Offer — If you choose to proceed to this step, you will be engaged in a complete negotiation for the purchase of a new home. You will need to provide information regarding the property you wish to purchase, your telephone number, your offer amount, your down payment amount, when you would like to close, your loan officer's name, your lender's name and telephone number, whether you need to sell a property to complete the purchase and if so, the address of the property you need to sell, the listing broker of the property, the escrow number, the name of the escrow company and the closing date. The information you provide at this stage, after consultation with your Agent, will be incorporated into a purchase agreement to be presented to the seller of the property or their agent.
- Make An Appointment — If you proceed to this step, we will collect information in order to have an Agent contact you to discuss the selling of your home. The information we collect includes your first and last name, email address, telephone number, preferred method of contact, the metropolitan area in which the property you are selling is located, the street address, city, state and ZIP Code of the property you are selling, and various times that would be convenient for you to meet with a Agent.
- email — Throughout your use of the Site, you will communicate extensively with our Agents and other staff. We will use your email address and all of the information you submit in order to provide you with guidance, suggestions and service in your efforts to sell your existing home or in your search for a new home.
- Contact Us — We collect an email address in order to respond to your questions or suggestions.
- Off-line Discussions and Meetings — If you choose to interact with one of our Agents, we may collect information in the course of helping you buy or sell property. The purchase or sale of real estate is a complex transaction and requires a considerable amount of information.
What general information is collected and how it is used
When you visit Ashley Brosnahan, our computer system, like most, will automatically log some basic information about you and your computer, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser software. We use this information for routine maintenance and to gather broad demographic information to help us decide how better to implement our Site.
We use "cookies" to store non-personally identifiable information to track users as they move through our Site and on to other web sites. Those cookies may trigger beacons to other web sites to prompt them to show users advertisements solely for Ashley Bronahan's services. If a user obtains a cookie from a lead generation site and then visits and confirms registration on our Site, the cookie may trigger a beacon to the lead generation site in order to confirm lead conversion. Similarly, if a user comes to our Site through a link on another web site, Ashley Brosnahan may be required, as part of our agreement with that site, to provide that site with email addresses for the purposes of email suppression or email address invalidation. If users do not accept cookies, they will not be able to register on our Site or re-log in as registered users.
With whom personally identifiable information is shared
We recognize that the information we collect from you may, in itself, or when tied together with other information, identify you as a specific individual. Your account information and personal data is maintained by www.bethanybeach-homes.com in order to fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements and to provide you with the information, products and services you have requested or which we believe you may want in connection with your home ownership. As a general rule, www.bethanybeach-homes.com will not disclose your personal information to any third party except with your permission or under special circumstances where your personally identifiable information is protected, as discussed below.
Ashley Brosnahan will disclose to interested parties information pertaining to the sale of a house listed in our database. This information will be posted on our Site and in the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for the purpose of marketing the home to the greatest number of potential buyers.
By requesting information or services from Ashley Brosnahan or other companies specified by you, you give Ashley Brosnahan permission to transfer your information, as necessary, to the appropriate parties, such as the title insurer, homeowners insurer, lender, appraiser, escrow or settlement provider, home warranty company or inspector you select, so that they can fulfill your request and provide you with the services you require. Your information may also be transmitted to other parties in a transaction or their agent. Our Agents are employees of www.bethanybeach-homes.com. All personally identifiable information you provide to www.bethanybeach-homes.com will be made available to your Agent and other www.bethanybeach-homes.com employees with a need for the information. Generally, your Agent will coordinate the disclosure of your information to third parties. This will be done in much the same way as a traditional real estate agent shares information with third parties. For example, your Agent may disclose your name and the address of the property you want to purchase to a building inspector when you request our assistance in arranging an inspection of the property.
We may also share your information with our subsidiaries and with nonaffiliated companies with which we or our subsidiaries have marketing arrangements to help coordinate the services that they may provide to you in connection with your home ownership including mortgage services, homeowners insurance services, home warranties and title insurance. Unless you have consented to that sharing or to receiving services from any such company, that company will be required to protect the privacy of your information with the same level of protection that www.bethanybeach-homes.com provides and will not release personally identifiable information about you to any other parties.
The various lending institutions, title companies, homeowners insurers, home warranty companies and other service providers you choose for your real estate transaction may each have their own privacy policies governing how they handle your personally identifiable information. www.bethanybeach-homes.com accepts no responsibility or liability for third party privacy policies or the actions of any third party with respect to your personally identifiable information.
We may share your information with companies that assist us or our subsidiaries with essential services such as data processing or servicing accounts, as well as with companies used to update and verify the accuracy of your personally identifiable information in the records of us or our subsidiaries. These third parties are required to protect the privacy of your information with the same level of protection that www.bethanybeach-homes.com provides and will not release personally identifiable information about you to any other parties.
Ashley Brosnahan does conduct research on our users' demographics, interests and behavior based on the information provided by the user and from our server log files. This research is compiled and analyzed on both on aggregated and individual bases. For example, we may review how many users are women, or the average price range of our users. Additionally, we may analyze the behavior of a particular user. If you came to our Site through a link on another web site, www.bethanybeach-homes.com maybe required, as part of our agreement with that site, to provide that site with aggregated data.
User choices regarding collection and use of information
On occasion, we may use your email address to send you communications with information, valuable tips, or services and product information that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such communications from www.bethanybeach-homes.com, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "opt-out" link contained in the email.
You are free not to provide any of the information requested on the Site. However, certain information may be necessary or required by law in order for you to obtain some services provided by Ashley Brosnahan. Therefore, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to access certain Ashley Brosnahan services.
User access and ability to update information
You may edit your preferences and the information you have provided at any time by sending email to email@example.com or mail to ZipRealty, Inc., 2000 Powell Street, Suite 300, Emeryville, CA 94608. You may also visit www.bethanybeach-homes.com. You will need your Login ID and Password to access your account information online. If you have lost your password, you may request a new one by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact your Agent to edit the information you provide to Ashley Brosnahan.
Security measures used to protect personally identifiable information
We restrict access to the Ashley Brosnahan server and the personal information we store there by using a log-in process. When you enter the area of the Site that is designed for account holders only, you are required to provide your selected Login Name and Password. Your password should never be shared with anyone. Ashley Brosnahan will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or email.
Email is an important communication channel for our online customers. Email sent to our Agents, Buyers or Sellers are carefully routed to the intended party. Unfortunately, no email transmission over the Internet is guaranteed secure. While we strive to protect your information, Ashley Brosnahan cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our system. Finally, we store all data on our system in a password protected database system, which is protected by our corporate firewall.